1. What concurrent events are there at this exhibition?
G-Power 2019 is one of the five co-locating exhibitions at E-Power Expo. G-Power Expo comprises of:
- The 19th China International Electric Power & Electric Engineering and Smart Grid Exhibition (E-Power)
- China (Shanghai) International Charging Technology & Equipment Exhibition
- The 18th China (Shanghai) International Power and Generating Sets Exhibition (G-Power)
- The 8th Shanghai International Distributed Energy & Energy Storage Appliance Exhibition and Forum (D-Energy)
- The 11th China (Shanghai) International Wind Energy Exhibition & Conference (W-Power)
Visitors may register once and the exhibition badge allows them unlimited access to all five co-locating events. For more information on E-Power Expo, please visit www.epower-expo.com.
2. Is admission free?
Admission is complimentary for all bone-fide trade visitors. Visitors may register once and the exhibition badge allows them unlimited access to all five co-locating events.
3. How do I register?
To find out more about the different ways to register, please click here.
4. Where can I find a list of exhibitors?
The exhibitors list will be ready in due course. Please visit our website to check for regular updates.
5. How do I get a copy of the show directory?
The show directory will be made available for sale onsite during the show at Hall N3.
6. Where is the exhibition being held?
The exhibition will be taking place at Hall N2-N5, Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC). You may enter via East Entrance 3 or North Entrance 2.
7. Can I attend the concurrent conferences and forums?
Due to the limited availability of seats, pre-show registration is highly encouraged to ensure that you have a seat during the event. Please visit our website again to check for further updates.
8. I am interested to attend as part of a group delegation. What should I do?
You can register your interest with us before the show. A list of details is required to ensure that every visiting delegation member is properly registered. For more details, please contact us at E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .