China (Shanghai) International Wind Energy Exhibition & Conference (W-Power) has become a trusted turnkey business platform for industry professionals. The show encompasses all aspects of the wind energy industry chain, including wind turbines, generator systems, wind farm management systems, wind turbine O&M equipment, as well as other components and accessories.
10 years of proven track record
Established 10 years ago, W-Power has gained trust amongst industry professionals and is seen as the must-attend trade show in China. Its 2019 edition spanned12,000 square metres, featured 120 exhibitors from 32 countries and regions, and attracted 24,172 trade visitors.
W-Power 2016 will provide an ideal marketing platform to reach out to relevant industry professionals and key decision-makers and influencers. A series of multi-channel marketing activities will be deployed, including:1. What concurrent events are there at this exhibition?
G-Power 2019 is one of the five co-locating exhibitions at E-Power Expo. G-Power Expo comprises of:
- The 19th China International Electric Power & Electric Engineering and Smart Grid Exhibition (E-Power)
- China (Shanghai) International Charging Technology & Equipment Exhibition
- The 18th China (Shanghai) International Power and Generating Sets Exhibition (G-Power)
- The 8th Shanghai International Distributed Energy & Energy Storage Appliance Exhibition and Forum (D-Energy)
- The 11th China (Shanghai) International Wind Energy Exhibition & Conference (W-Power)
Visitors may register once and the exhibition badge allows them unlimited access to all five co-locating events. For more information on E-Power Expo, please visit www.epower-expo.com.
2. Is admission free?
Admission is complimentary for all bone-fide trade visitors. Visitors may register once and the exhibition badge allows them unlimited access to all five co-locating events.
3. How do I register?
To find out more about the different ways to register, please click here.
4. Where can I find a list of exhibitors?
The exhibitors list will be ready in due course. Please visit our website to check for regular updates.
5. How do I get a copy of the show directory?
The show directory will be made available for sale onsite during the show at Hall N3.
6. Where is the exhibition being held?
The exhibition will be taking place at Hall N2-N5, Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC). You may enter via East Entrance 3 or North Entrance 2.
7. Can I attend the concurrent conferences and forums?
Due to the limited availability of seats, pre-show registration is highly encouraged to ensure that you have a seat during the event. Please visit our website again to check for further updates.
8. I am interested to attend as part of a group delegation. What should I do?
You can register your interest with us before the show. A list of details is required to ensure that every visiting delegation member is properly registered. For more details, please contact us at E-mail: email@example.com